AFGE Local 1273
Proudly serving veterans at the Boise VA since 1950
  • Action Center

    AFGE Veterans Council

    Link to membership application.

    Request a Representative
    Newsletter Sign-up
    Sign-up for newsletter & email updates
  • Grievances & Appeals
    Updated On: Sep 01, 2018

    Keep checking back for updated content and forms.  If you would like to file an appeal or grievance and would like assistance from an AFGE representative please click here.

    Your right to union representation is enshrined in federal law and the Master Agreement.  You may ask for a representative at any time during an investigatory interview with management, if a representative cannot be made available immediately then the interview will be rescheduled.  If the agency refuses to provide a union representative you may refuse to answer questions until a representative can be made available.  In many cases, the management official must notify you in advance of your right to union representation.

    While you are being represented by the union you have certain obligations: to know when deadlines are for your case; to be open and honest with your representative and to be truthful when answering questions from the agency.

    Representation Authorization Form

    Medical Release of Information Form

    Request for Removal of Admonishment or Reprimand

    Click here to notify AFGE of a violation of law, rule, regulation and/or contract

    Click here to submit a report of contact (coming soon)

  • AFGE Local 1273

    Copyright © 2018.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    35636 hits since Apr 06, 2015

  • Top of Page image